Sunday 1 May 2011

Muchos spaghettio

Ok, so that´s not a proper translation but it will probably be undestood by all. I don´t think i´ve ever eaten so much pastry, pasta, spinach and cheese! How i long for some plain rice or mashed potato.


There are a few comments i could make about posts from other people, but i shall refrain. Clubbing in Argentina is an éxperience´ (much like the experiences in Ingleterra), which i think says it all for those who know me. Not that it matters getting home at 6am, because it´s very windy today and so not really worth going out! Later we are going to some polo stables. That should be really good. We were supposed to see a match, but with the immense rainfall we had the other night, the game has been suspended. Hopefully we will get another chance to see a game at our final location. We did see a polo horse in training at somewhere important (i will find out), which was good. It was quite far away but thanks to an amzing zoom on my camera, i manahed to get some good pics.






Anyway, that´s not why i logged on today. My new family is amazing. Ok, so i can´t really communicate with them, but their house is enormous, i have a portable radiator in my room, they have the hottest showers i´ve had since being here and they have possibly the cutest dog i´ve ever seen. I don´t have a fantastic picture so far, but check out the image below. People who know me know that i really really do not like dogs, but this one may well convert me.
Possibly the cutest dog in the world!


Name sounds like Henrich, but i don´t think it is. I´ve asked too many times to ask again!


Thanks also to my previous family for hosting us in their lovely house. They gave me a bok on the history of General Rodriguez (the town). No gurantees, but i shall try my best to at least understand one pargraph!

Hace and familia

Looking forward to n interesting week. Ciao
Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment